Senior Graphic Designer Wanted
Come work with one of the most up-and-coming alcohol brands of today!
Famous for our rule-breaking craft cocktails and our founders starring roles on Bravo TV’s hit reality show, ‘Summer House’, Loverboy is one of the fastest-growing alcohol brands and the 5th fastest growing CPG brand in the U.S. We have amassed a following and level of fanaticism unrivaled by some of the biggest and longest-standing names in the alcohol space, with big plans to continue trailblaze and buck the status quo.
What we are looking for: Senior Graphic Designer
As our first full-time designer, you’ll play an integral role, working alongside our co-founder and creative director to shape and design an immersive brand world through web, social content, POS, event marketing materials, promotional campaigns, packaging, identity work, sales collateral, and more.
So if you’re a visionary with demonstrated ability to curate cohesive brand experiences all the way to production perfection, come party with Loverboy, a portfolio-defining and highly visible brand with over 130k Instagram followers eagerly awaiting your next drop.
Desired Skill Set
- Graphic design, proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Motion Graphics
- Web Design
- Workhorse with a keen eye for design and production detail
- Excellent time management and communication skills
Other Details & Perks
- Experience: 3+ years
- Benefits: Health, dental and vision insurance. PTO and equity opportunity
- Job Type: Full-time, exempt
- Primary Location: NYC
- Work Enviro: Mixed, in office and remote
- Structure: Reports to co-founder & creative director, oversees 3rd party creatives
To apply: Send the below to email@example.com with the subject line: Loverboy’s Next Designer: (your first & last name)
- A concise portfolio of all your relevant work, featuring your best projects. PDFs preferred.
- Your resume
- An email explaining where you see your strengths as a designer and why you feel like Loverboy is the one for you.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application.